Christopher Clee is an experienced trial advocate who specialises in serious crime. Since taking silk he has continued to prosecute and defend cases of the utmost gravity including murder, manslaughter and serious sexual offences
- R v Smith: Prosecution of a mother for the murder of her baby by poisoning.
- R v Evan: Defence of a husband who killed his wife; reported case on loss of control in murder
- R v A: Defence of a pharmacist charged with rape
- R v Watkins: Prosecution of Lost Prophets singer
- Operation DINO: Prosecution of largest Crash for Cash case in the UK