Dyfed is instructed in a wide range of cases including those involving allegations of sexual offences, child abuse, fraud, violence, drugs offences, conspiracy and regulatory offences.
He has been instructed as junior counsel in homicide cases for the prosecution and the defence.
He is a member of the CPS Advocate Panel at Level 4, the CPS Rape and Child Sexual Abuse List and the Criminal Bar Association.
- R v Sullivan  EWCA Crim 1406
- R v Evans (Gemma)  1 W.L.R. 1999;  2 Cr. App. R. 10;  Crim. L.R. 661;  EWCA Crim 650
- R v Fox  EWCA 3299;  M.L.H.R. 12
- R v James (Aaron Daniel Robert)  EWCA Crim 920
- R v Coe (Michael)  EWCA Crim 169